2023 Fall Internship – Banking Data Research Group
Posted on July 13, 2023 by InternPlug
- Lebanon, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionThe Banking OU Research group develops software solutions, methodologies and mathematical models and data for the purpose of performing portfolio credit risk analyses. An intern joining the Banking OU Research Group will be assigned to a team within the group to work on a project that contributes to the day-to-day activities and objectives of the team. During their internship they will have the opportunity to work like any other member of the group and participate in all Research Group activities, such as Research presentations and seminars.
Project work may involve aspects such as:
- Design and develop econometric models that allow our clients to conduct value-added activities such as macro-economic stress testing,
- Asset and liability management,
- Portfolio risk management and concentration risk management.
- Conduct quantitative analysis and capital forecasting by collecting, cleansing, manipulating and analyzing large sets of financial and economic data from diverse internal and external sources.
- Pursing a Masters or PhD degree in Financial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Statistics or other quantitative fields
- Strong programming and database skills
- Exposure or academic training in risk models, quantitative software testing, fixed income analysis and financial risk modelling
- Analytical skills and persistence in problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and writing
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement. Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity For US-based roles only: the anticipated hiring hourly range for this position is $35, depending on factors such as experience, education, level, skills, and location.
Aug. 12, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!