2023 Pwc Intern Programme - Consulting - Customer And Citizen Transformation (Christchurch)
Posted on July 15, 2023 by InternPlug
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionWork Mode: Onsite Responsibilities: 【About Lightspeed】
LightSpeed Studios is one of the world’s most innovative and successful game developers. With team across China, United States, Singapore, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, and United Arab Emirates. We are expanding to more countries.
Founded in 2008, LightSpeed Studios has created over 50 games across multiple platforms and genres for over 4 billion registered users. It is the co-developer of worldwide hits PUBG MOBILE, Apex Legends Mobile, and League of Legends: Wild Rift (Chinese Version).
LightSpeed Tech Center is a centralized platform for LightSpeed Studios, including game engine, audio, QA, AI, tech partnership, research & development, and other tech-related teams.
- Responsible for the design and coding of support services in the process of game development and operation
- Responsible for global deployment and maintenance of services
- Collaborate with data and AI engineers to build large-scale data processing systems
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, engineering or a related field Excellent programming ability, experience in C++/Python/Go language is preferred
- Experience in WEB, cloud native, big data development is preferred
- Passionate about learning and applying new, relevant technologies
Aug. 14, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!