[2023 Winter] Quantitative Research Intern (Mid/Long Term Strategy)
Posted on June 28, 2023 by InternPlug
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
* This role requires to be located in Hongkong and available to work full-time*
We are looking for Quant Trader intern that has strong coding skills (Python, Golang or C++), a demonstrable curiosity about mid/long term frequency trading, quantitative trading, and some knowledge of cryptocurrency trading.
The role will involve a significant amount of research and development when testing and asset trader on developing new trading strategies. You will also be involved in researching, implementing, and executing strategies, and automating them where applicable.
- An MSc / PhD in a research-intensive STEM field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering etc)
- Degree from a top-tier university
- A passion for developing quantitative trading strategies as well as analyzing and drawing conclusions from large datasets
- Strong coding skills essential – 2 to 5 years of experience coding in Python, Golang,or C++ is required (test required)
- Experience with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning
- Knowledge of the DeFi and Web 3.0 ecosystem
July 28, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!