2024 Caresource Summer Internship
Posted on Sept. 14, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionWe’re an exciting place to start your career. At CareSource, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience with a growing company that is focused on helping others. Whether you join us as an intern or a new grad, you’ll appreciate our exceptional culture of inclusion and you’ll benefit from the opportunity to learn from great leaders while growing professionally. We invite you to take a closer look – and explore where our growing organization can take you. Internship Program We offer a 12-week, paid summer internship program for college students who want to separate themselves from the pack. This is an exciting opportunity to obtain real-world experience and prepare yourself for your career after college. The program offers:
- Areas of focus that include information technology, data science, marketing, operations, human resources, actuarial science, leadership, clinical, population health, finance, business and more
- The opportunity to work on projects that truly impact the company
- Journey-to-the-Job seminars with CareSource leaders to network and learn about their career paths
- An assigned mentor and access to former interns who earned full-time positions with CareSource
- An opportunity to test what you have learned and discover where you want to go
- The satisfaction of working with smart and motivated people while building new skills
- The chance to experience a new city and a culture that reflects your values (flexibility for on-site, hybrid, and remote opportunities)
- Personalized orientation and mentoring programs
- Company and job-specific training
- Feedback opportunities throughout your first 90 days
- Inclusive culture with employee resource groups
- Flexible work environment with remote opportunities and paid volunteer hours
- Performance and personal growth goals with defined success metrics
- Ongoing feedback process with your manager to discuss your progress and identify actions for continued growth
- Potential for internal and external training and development programs, stretch assignments, expanded responsibilities and more
- Create an Inclusive Environment
- Cultivate Partnerships
- Develop Self and Others
- Drive Execution
- Influence Others
- Pursue Personal Excellence
- Understand the Business
This job description is not all inclusive. CareSource reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. CareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Oct. 14, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!