2024 Human Resources Internship
Posted on Sept. 7, 2023 by InternPlug
- Dearborn, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom of upward mobility as you strive to realize your professional dreams. We’ve got incredible plans for our future – and your future, too! We’re working on some pretty amazing things, including autonomous and electric vehicles, data centers, micro services, and cloud computing. Get ready to play an important role supporting our incredible advancements!
What you’ll be able to do:
Looking for a great answer to the question – what did you do this summer? This is it! Through our Summer Internship, you’ll gain the experience, knowledge, and skills to take your career to another level. Throughout this 12-week program [WJ(1] , you’ll enjoy hands-on involvement in some of the ground-breaking initiatives we’ve got going on. In addition to developing technically and professionally, you’ll be able to build a network of friends and contacts while discovering what it’s like to live, work and play in Dearborn, Michigan.
Our HR strategic priorities guide our customer-centric approach while we adapt to the changing needs of the business:
- Deliver game changing experiences to unleash the best in our people and make lives better
- Be a winning enterprise, fit in its experiences, structure and ways of work
- Bring the best of our past; inspire creativity in the way we think and work to bring values to life
Human Resources Internship Program
Our goal is to provide meaningful, relevant, and challenging HR assignments that directly contribute to the Company business objectives and HR strategic priorities. Interns work on real-world, project-based assignments that are designed to build HR competencies and allow them opportunities to showcase their contributions and growth.
- First-year master's student (MLIR, MSHR, MBA or JD)
- Candidates must graduate and be available for full-time work prior to June 2025
- Less than 3 years of relevant work experience
- GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale (to be confirmed prior to internship)
- Willing to relocate to Southeastern Michigan or any facility in the US in the future
- Willing and able to work in a manufacturing environment, with shift work, as required
- Prior HR-related and professional work experience in organizations
- Commitment to excellence, focus, and collaboration
- Skills and/or experience solving problems and managing conflict
- Skills and/or experience managing projects and organizational change
- Skills and/or experience planning, organizing, and prioritizing multiple tasks within short time periods; attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing business conditions
- Strong communication skills in order to convey information clearly, concisely, and persuasively to others
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to build relationships, engage with others, and cultivate diverse teams
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of this exciting program, you’ll enjoy a high level of involvement with an exceptional team of industry innovators and visionaries. You’ll contribute in a meaningful way to our important, breakthrough work. And you’ll develop the skills that will give you a significant edge in your future career pursuits. If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: 2023 New Hire Benefits Summary Interns (ford.com)
Oct. 7, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!