2024 Internship Program - Customer Experience, Marketing, And Applied Technologies
Posted on Sept. 8, 2023 by InternPlug
- Toronto, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Req Id: 414132
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Are you looking for a great career opportunity next summer? Are you a quick learner who is ready to gain practical skills in data analytics? We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join the Bell team in summer 2023! Our internship offers a crash course in business operations, gained through hands-on experience working with some of Canada’s largest brands including Bell Mobility, Bell Fibe, and Virgin Mobile.
Over the course of our four-month internship program, you will:
- Learn from the customer: Work directly with our customers through our call centres and online e-chat services as you learn about our services and customer support systems.
- Apply your learnings: Improve the customer experience by working with your fellow interns on critical business projects. Our executive team carefully selects project topics, which offer interns an opportunity to make tangible impacts.
- Discover opportunity: Explore the many career paths at Bell while building an extensive network as you connect with the brightest minds in the industry.
Why join us:
- Learn how to leverage and use data to drive results as you produce and present business cases to our senior Leadership Team.
- Develop your analytical, project management, and communication skills with training and hands-on opportunities to apply your learnings.
- Interact with our peer-to-peer support network and receive mentorship from recent Grads enrolled in our full-time Graduate Leadership Program.
- You will have the opportunity to secure a full-time permanent position in our award-winning Graduate Leadership Program.
You should apply if:
- You are graduating between spring 2025 or spring 2026.
- You are enrolled in a university Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business technology management, computer science, math/statistics, business, or economics.
- You are enrolled in a full time STEM-related college program and are required to complete an integrated work experience.
- You are aligned with working in-person at a Toronto or Montreal-based Bell office location a minimum of 3 days per week. We value in-person collaboration and believe working in-office is the best way to establish meaningful relationships, build your network, and interact with our Leadership Team.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- You have introductory experience, or the desire to learn, data tools and software such as SQL, SAS, MicroStrategy, Java, Kotlin, or Objective-C.
- Apply directly on Bell’s career page.
- Submit a resume and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted).
- When prompted, indicate three role profiles that interest you. Before submitting your application, please visit jobs.bell.ca/ca/en/campus-glp-customer-operations for more information on each of the following role profiles:
- Customer Experience Strategy, Design and Delivery
- Operations and Business Strategy
- Digital Advocacy (Web and App)
- Application Developer
- Communications and Brand Development
- Marketing Campaigns and Pricing Strategy
- Channel Sales Strategy
- Product Management (Internet, TV, 5G and IoT)
- Business Intelligence Analyst, Operational Insight and Support
Please note: We hire on a rolling basis. This means that applications are reviewed as they are received and positions may be filled while this job ad is still live. Apply as early as possible to give yourself the best chance!
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Intern
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 10/31/2023
For Workways profiles that are ‘Mobile’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Oct. 8, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!