2024 North America Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program (F-Hrldp)- Internship
Posted on Aug. 20, 2023 by InternPlug
- New Brunswick, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, MedTech, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Are you ready to impact the world?
Our Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program (F-HRLDP) provides a unique opportunity to be part of this mission while building an extraordinary career foundation in HR.
This best-in-class HRLDP is designed to develop experienced professionals in their journey to become the global HR leaders of tomorrow, through:
- Unmatched depth of broad-based experience across the J&J operating model
- A prescriptive development Journey designed to support your on-going development.
- Relationships spanning our global businesses, HR community and executive leadership.
Foundational HRLDP Internship Program:
The F-HRLDP Internship is a 10–12-week program providing an opportunity to demonstrate the potential to be one of our extraordinary HR Leaders of the future. During the internship, participants will undertake a project-based assignment. This will offer opportunities to expand knowledge and experience in one of our core areas of HR practice, which include (but are not limited to):
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Learning Design and Operations
- Talent Mobility
- HR Knowledge Management
- Compensation Administration, and more.
Upon completion of the F-HRLDP Internship, Interns will be considered for hire into the F-HRLDP full-time program. Offer decisions are made based on internship performance and business needs.
- Excellent learning agility – ability to digest information quickly, apply existing knowledge in new makes, make connections across different areas and identify key questions / areas to explore.
- Collaborative and applies a global mindset – can deliver strong results in close partnership with others across work, areas, functions, and geographies.
- Strong analytic capabilities, enabling you to leverage data to generate insights and drive evidence-based decision making.
- Leadership aptitude, including the ability to build strong partnerships - you communicate, engage with and influence others effectively (in person / virtually), and are able to integrate needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse stakeholders across a global matrix organization.
- Sophisticated critical and strategic thinking skills, with keen curiosity, aptitude for problem solving, and willingness to take risks and challenge the status quo.
You should meet the following requirements:
- Authorization to work in the United States is required. (The company does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status). Students currently in the country on CPT, OPT, or STEM OPT require future sponsorship for long-term employment.
- Completing a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or MBA with a focus in Business, HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology, or other HR-related disciplines, and intended graduation date between December 2024 – July 2025 .
- 3 – 12 months of professional work experience is preferred (including internship experience and relevant student involvement), however, candidates with experience beyond 12 months can still be considered
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required.
- An overall cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher is preferred.
- Geographically mobile for your internship, rotations, and final placement in the full-time program.
- Fluency in English is required. For internships outside of the US, fluency in the local language is required. For internships located in the US, fluency in a second language is preferred.
Positions are likely to be located in either New Brunswick, New Jersey or Tampa, Florida.
The anticipated base pay for this position is between $20/hour and $27.50/hour, but will be based on candidate’s program year, discipline, degree, and/or experience.
This position is overtime eligible.
Co-Ops/Interns may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as medical insurance, sick time, and holiday pay in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JNJMBA #JNJMasters #JNJHR #JNJFullTime #goHRLDP
Sept. 19, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!