2024 Quantitative Investing Internship Program
Posted on Sept. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Baltimore, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionThere is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us. For 80 years, T. Rowe Price has changed the investment management industry by delivering world-class service and guidance to individuals and institutions around the globe. Our shared values enable us to create a dynamic workplace that cultivates high achievement from diverse professionals in a variety of disciplines. Built on a tradition of integrity, we are committed to our clients and employees and focused on sustained growth and success.
The T. Rowe Price 10-week Summer Internship Program offers an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while building skills and long-term career potential. Through teamwork, innovative thinking and application of your skills, you can add value in various ways to our organization and the clients we support. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the Quantitative Equity team, which supports the expansion of the research group’s analytical capabilities and activities. You will engage in analytical and quantitative projects alongside practitioners in the field who are forward-thinking, passionate people that will help you integrate what you learn in school with “real world” business initiatives.
The program includes a formal orientation, peer and senior mentor assignments, and formal learning opportunities. In addition to the work assignments within the assigned department, Interns also gain exposure to Associates and senior leaders across the firm through an executive speaker series, networking activities, and engagement with our Business Resource Groups. You will be placed into the Quantitative Equity department for the duration of the 10-week program with exposure to a variety of areas:
- Quantitative Factors
- Stock Selection Models
- Portfolio Management and Attribution
- Alternative Data
- Analytical and Quantitative Research Projects
- Full time student pursing a bachelor’s degree with and expected graduation date of December 2024 – May/June 2025
- Demonstrated programming skills or aptitude, especially with R, MATLAB, Python and object-oriented programming
- Intellectual curiosity or knowledge of investments, portfolios, and quantitative analysis
- Minimum GPA: 3.5 Overall
- Major: Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physical Sciences, or Quantitative Finance study
FINRA licenses are not required and will not be supported for this role.
This role is eligible for remote work up to two days a week.
Opportunities are available in Baltimore, MD. Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day. Benefits: We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
Oct. 16, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!