2024 Summer Intern Ecommerce Business Intelligence
Posted on Aug. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- West New York, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
OverviewPepsiCo is a playground for curious people. We invite thinkers, doers, and changemakers to champion innovation, take calculated risks, and challenge the status quo. From executives to leaders on the frontline, we’re excited about the future. We take chances. Together, we dare to make the world a better place. Our associates are the magic ingredient. Each of them plays an integral role in helping create deep connections between people and our products. Think about your last group celebration: Chances are, one of our iconic brands was by your side. At PepsiCo, you’re invited to be a part of a global team of innovators who make, move, and sell these products—which are enjoyed by more than 1 billion people a day. A career at PepsiCo means working in a culture where everyone’s invited. Here, you can dare to be yourself. No matter who you are or where you’re from, you can influence the people around you and the world at large. By showing up, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow our unique skill sets at work. Our supportive teams can fuel your professional goals to make a global impact. Functional Description: PepsiCo operates in an environment undergoing rapid change, driven by emergent eCommerce and retail-related technologies. To ensure continued leadership in the food and beverage space, PepsiCo has assembled a dedicated eCommerce team – tasked with optimizing operations and developing innovations that will give PepsiCo a sustained competitive advantage. The eCommerce group resembles a start-up environment; embracing the following core values: having a bias for action, being results oriented, maintaining a community-focus, and prioritizing people.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you can expect: PepsiCo eCommerce is looking to hire a business intelligence intern to join the eCommerce BI Team. The team applies data warehouse and reporting expertise to build a business intelligence reporting and cloud deployment architectures. The intern will play a role in one of these key areas. Roles available in the following location: New York
QualificationsWhat we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate with a BS degree in Computer Science or any STEM field.
- Exposure to data visualizations tools like Tableau, Power BI.
- Good understanding of relational database and languages like Python, SQL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Knowledge of advanced analytics.
- Knowledge of ETL processes.
- Graduate with bachelor’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
EEO StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
- The expected compensation hourly pay ranges for hires into our 2024 campus intern openings is $20.50 - $39.60/hour
- Role, degree discipline, degree level, and location are part of the process when determining actual starting salary for positions
- Hourly pay for our campus hires is pre-determined and non-negotiable
- We love to convert our interns to full time opportunities! Our full time positions have a comprehensive benefits package that include:
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement. In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
Sept. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!