Posted on Aug. 31, 2023 by InternPlug
- Dublin, Ireland
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Start Date: Flexible Start Dates 2023
Duration: 6- 12 Months.
Do you want to work for the most recognised name in the hospitality industry? Want to work in one of the best 5[?] luxury hotels in the country? Want to work in a The NUMBER ONE Medium Great Place to Work (tm)? Want countless benefits & career development opportunities?
Then come to the Conrad Dublin!
"Conrad is Empowering and Bold"
The Conrad Dublin is a 5[?] hotel and part of the Hilton Luxury Division. We aim to 'offer smart luxury travelers inspiring connections & intuitive service in a world of style'.
BenefitsWorking for Hilton means you are joining an international company with more than 6200 hotels across the globe and comes with numerous benefits, such as:
- Up to 30 nights per year at discounted rates and 50% off F&B; in Hilton Hotels around the world. Plus up to 70 nights of discounts for your Family and Friends
a dedicated team member gym with free access 7 days a week
- Discounted rates for Conrad Teams members across a wide range of High Street retailers
- Hilton have numerous learning & development plans for all types of roles and career paths as well as free access to LinkedIn Learning and Harvard Manage Mentor
- 30 days holiday (incl BH) plus long service entitlement of an extra day per year up to a total of 5 additional days
- Paid leave for those that qualify
- complimentary meals on duty & uniforms provided
The Job Role
We are extraordinarily proud of the standards within our Accommodation Team. Along with the rest of the Accomodation team, you will be creating memorable experiences for our guests.
The ideal candidate should be:
Someone who .... is Fun and enjoys interacting with other people
Someone who..... loves to smile
Someone who.... Enjoys being part of a team
If you would like to be considered for this internship please ensure that you submit your application (in English) on or before 22nd December 2022. Please bear with us whilst we process your application as we receive a lot of interest and we want to ensure that each applicant is given the consideration he/she deserves.
You'll be contacted via email by our Human Resources Team who will inform you of the outcome and (if applicable) next steps. If your application is taken forward, you will be asked to complete a video assessment and a face to face / virtual interview
Beyond the Internship
Whilst we are not always able to guarantee an offer of employment at the end of your studies, we like to keep in touch with our intern community and many have successfully re-joined Hilton upon completion of their degree. To give you a few examples, we currently have former interns working for us in Finance, Marketing, Sales, HR, Procurement... The list goes on!
Sept. 30, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!