Ai Quality Assurance Internship
Posted on Sept. 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionDescription WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management, and fleet card payment solutions. We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today! Great Place To Work-Certified.
Who Are We? We are a group dedicated to enabling payments of all sorts. We help individuals pay bills, we help businesses do the same and we even help technology firms move funds at high volumes to facilitate their core capabilities. Our goal is to use our technology to make paying for anything as simple as possible behind the scenes.
Our team is comprised of small, agile development teams focused on building state of the art solutions from the ground up using the best technology available. We focus on cloud-based microservice solutions to help achieve fast, scalable results that allow our business partners the flexibility they need to compete in our competitive market.
Our team of professionals works hard, covers for one another, and maintains a work-life balance. We own our results and we take pride in ownership in everything we do.
We need help! Changing the world isn’t easy, and we have a lot of work ahead of us. From new product features to automation, to supporting microservices, we’ve got more work than we can handle and we’re looking for great people to come along for the ride. ************************************************************************************************** Role description:
- A motivated QA automation engineer applying different testing strategies (manual & automation) and delivers a high quality product
- Doesn’t hesitate to gather the test needs by collaborating with the Product owner, development team and other key stakeholders instrumental to the project
- Translates the test requirements into automation testing procedures
- Log detailed defects and following up until resolution
- Designs, develops and executes test automation and flexible to work with different automation tools and frameworks
- Contributes to automated testing repositories and perform peer code reviews
- Identifies ways to optimize the testing window and maximize the quality of the product
- Work with DevOps team to integrate the test automation into the CI/CD pipeline
- Applies & maintains effective automation design standards and practices with the objectives of maximizing reusability and maintainability
- Have a problem solving mindset
- Accurately and promptly communicate the testing events, daily statuses, test results, and metrics
- Be able to work in an Agile environment, performing QA duties for multiple teams, working on a variety of products
- Clearly express product-level testing concerns and testing categories in CI/CD pipelines
- Understands and able to suggest improvements for a better reliability, performance, and scalability
- Some testing, development, and/or technical experience necessary
- Experience in designing, coding and maintaining at least one test automation framework
- Experience in integrating test automation into CI/CD using Azure DevOps/Bamboo/Jenkins
- Interest in Data, data testing, ETL testing, AI/ML
- Experience in writing and debugging test automation code for UI/API
- Awareness of REST and SOAP APIs
- Knowledge of database and testing tools
- Knowledge of OOP
- Knowledge of Python
- Awareness of Microservices testing & different strategies
- Exposure to Git
- Exposure to testing of Control-M jobs
- BDD knowledge (Cucumber/SpecFlow)Can show us one or more passion projects or open-source work you have contributed to in your own time
- Have experience with AWS
The base pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position. Actual pay rates will vary and will be based on various factors, such as your qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. Base pay is one component of WEX's total compensation package. Most sales positions are eligible for commission under the terms of an applicable plan. Non-sales roles are typically eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus based on their role and applicable plan. WEX's comprehensive and market competitive benefits are designed to support your personal and professional well-being. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurances, retirement savings plan, paid time off, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more. For more information, check out the "About Us" section. Salary Pay Range: $25.00 - $31.00
Oct. 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!