Posted on July 13, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Who we are
Zuddl is a unified events and webinar platform for B2B marketers and conference organisers to plan and run webinars and event programs that drive revenue. Through software and service, Zuddl supports the entire event lifecycle (pre-event, in-event, post-event) regardless of the event format (webinar, hybrid, virtual or in-person).
We serve B2B companies like Highspot, Razorpay, and Microsoft and conference organisers like NACD, NAMIC, Saastr, Techcrunch, etc.
Zuddl being a part of the Y-Combinator 2020 batch has raised $13.35 million in Series A funding led by Alpha Wave Incubation and Qualcomm Ventures with participation from our existing investors GrowX Ventures and Waveform Ventures.
Things you would do
Work on highly interactive native apps with Realtime video streaming, customisable UI layouts and offline capabilities
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Have well-thought-out designs that consider scale, performance, maintainability, and costs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Things you would need
Has built and published atleast one Android app to Play store (Or) Worked on production apps of other companies
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with Kotlin programming languages for Android development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git.
- Bonus: Worked with offline storage and Room database
- Bonus: Familiarity with Firebase and push notifications
Why do you want to work here
Opportunity to contribute to a product that is revolutionizing the events and webinar space.
- Remote Working, Flexible Working Locations & hours
- A culture built on trust, transparency, and integrity
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing series A startup
- Competitive Stipend
Aug. 12, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!