Apple - Legal - Intern
Posted on July 5, 2023 by InternPlug
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
SummaryPosted: Jun 22, 2023 Weekly Hours: 35 Role Number: 200486153 Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re motivated by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Appleʼs high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. You’ll help provide legal support for all our products and businesses across the globe. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed for all Apple products and businesses across the region.
- Has a good understanding of Apple, its values, products and services
- Is curious and eager to learn and work with various departments in Apple
- Shows good judgement, and is open-minded
- Has a desire to tackle new projects and can think outside of the box when creating solutions
- Possesses ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with providing support and communicating with people at
- different levels
- Demonstrates business acumen, is technology savvy and has good problem-solving skills
DescriptionThe intern will be working with various (London based) Apple legal groups, as a valued member of the team, and gaining fantastic hands-on experience in different areas of international law. The intern will get a unique insider’s perspective on the way we work and what a legal career in- house involves. At Apple we are about creating great products. Part of making products great is designing products that respect consumer security and privacy. This role offers the opportunity to work directly with key members of the business, engineering and legal teams on a variety of cutting edge projects.
Education & Experience
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Aug. 4, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!