Aws Eks Assistant Engineer - Wfh/Remote Job
Posted on Aug. 5, 2023 by InternPlug
- Islamabad, Pakistan
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionCompany Description
SEEKA Technologies is a project under Fresh Futures is a leading Education Technology company focused on innovation and delivering cutting-edge solutions to its clients and stakeholders. We are currently working on this project to become a platform that utilises A.I. to help match students and job seekers to the best Educational Institutes and Companies that could utilise their talents. Our team is composed of highly skilled professionals who thrive on collaboration and pushing boundaries. We value creativity, diversity, and continuous learning, and we are dedicated to providing a supportive environment for our interns to thrive and excel.
We are looking for someone who already has some experience in the DevOps field and understand AWS EKS well.
As an AWS EKS Assistant Engineer, you will play a vital role in supporting our clients' cloud infrastructure needs, with a specific focus on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS). You will work closely with our senior engineers and architects to design, implement, and manage EKS clusters, ensuring high availability, scalability, and security.
- Assist in the design and deployment of AWS EKS clusters, ensuring adherence to best practices and industry standards.
- Collaborate with senior engineers to optimize and fine-tune EKS clusters for performance and cost-efficiency.
- Monitor and troubleshoot EKS clusters, proactively identifying and resolving any issues that arise.
- Implement security controls and best practices to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of EKS clusters.
- Work closely with development teams to support their applications running on EKS clusters.
- Stay up to date with the latest AWS services and features related to EKS and provide recommendations for their adoption.
- Document processes, procedures, and configurations related to EKS clusters.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience).
- Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and experience with various AWS services, particularly Amazon EKS.
- Hands-on experience in deploying, managing, and troubleshooting EKS clusters in a production environment.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of networking concepts, including VPC, subnets, security groups, and load balancers.
- Understanding of infrastructure-as-code principles and experience with tools like Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash) for automation and infrastructure management.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- AWS certifications, such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and related tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD).
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring and logging tools (e.g., CloudWatch, Prometheus, ELK stack).
- Familiarity with other cloud providers and their container orchestration services (e.g., Azure AKS, Google Kubernetes Engine).
- This job is completely work from home at this point in time
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and tools to enhance your design capabilities.
- Career development and growth opportunities, with a commitment to supporting your professional goals
Sept. 4, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!