Backend Engineer, Intern
Posted on Aug. 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
IntroBased in Singapore, the Senior Backend Engineer is responsible in designing, developing, and maintaining the cloud application stack for Screening Eagle and Proceq tools – ensuring resilience and robustness of the services.
What will you do
- Implement backend tasks and work closely with the development teams.
- Assist team members to develop, test and document code changes, APIs, batch jobs, webhooks or integrations based on the business requirements.
- Use, deploy and debug services related to cloud computing.
- Perform code testing to ensure quality of software deliverables.
- Research on software development and testing tools that will enhance the software development process.
What do we expect
- Understudying a technical degree or diploma.
- Possess strong programming skills, solid data structures and algorithms fundamentals.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies continuously.
- Embrace the open-source community.
We are on a mission to protect the built world with software, sensors and data. We hire talented problem-solvers with bold ambition who share our passion for inspection technology to sustain mission-critical assets and infrastructure for future generations. Our culture is creative, innovative and inclusive. We are a fast-paced, product driven, growth company headquartered in Switzerland with our Singapore and Malaga technology hub and a global mindset looking to lead a digital revolution in inspection. Want to join the #EagleTeam?
Sept. 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!