Balenciaga Client Engagement Intern
Posted on Aug. 21, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job Descriptionlocations Singapore time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id R118134 Summary About us
Founded by Spanish-born Cristóbal Balenciaga in 1917 and established in Paris in 1937, the original house of Balenciaga defined modern couture with its many innovations to form and technique. Since his appointment as artistic director in 2015, Demna continues to uphold the vision of Balenciaga through boundary-pushing collections, which have expanded to include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, accessories, and objets d’art. The brand’s unprecedented interactions with the expanding digital realm, material developments, and today’s social responsibilities keep it at the forefront of modernity. In 2021, Demna designed Balenciaga’s 50th couture collection – the house’s first since its found retired in 1968 – reintroducing a standard of cutting-edge elegance.
We are seeking to hire a Client Engagement Intern based in Singapore, report directly to Retail Excellence Manager to coordinate client engagement activities in the Southeast Asia & Oceania market.
Client Engagement Intern is responsible for the execution of Balenciaga client engagement projects in the market to enable Retail Team to deliver high quality client experiences. You will coordinate and ensure smooth deployment of in-store client engagement activations and provide support on client data analysis to under the customer demographics. Job Description Your opportunity Client Engagement Intern is responsible for the execution of Balenciaga client engagement projects in the market to enable Retail Team to deliver high quality client experiences. You will coordinate and ensure smooth deployment of in-store client engagement activations and provide support on client data analysis to under the customer demographics. How you will contribute In-Store Client Engagement Activation
- Set up and execute in-store client engagement activation in accordance with guidelines
- Obtain the quotations from external vendors and suppliers for local client engagement activities
- Work with Retail teams, external vendors on the event logistics (venue, F&B, set-up, deco…) to ensure smooth execution at store level
- Create vendor accounts, purchase requisitions and handle invoices from HQ/ external suppliers
- Coordinate the dispatch of event materials, client gifts and packaging to each of stores
- Collect the post-event feedback and prepare the reports
- Assist in the tasks/ projects assigned by the Retail Excellence Manager
- Prepare, maintain and localise the client engagement tools for internal training use or client communications
- Manage and maintain client database with high accuracy and confidentiality
- Pulling and consolidation of client data reports
- Co-ordinate the customer feedback processes (i.e., compliments, complaints, satisfaction survey) by
- recording, analysing, and reporting customer feedback
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with different stakeholders
- Good in time management and organisation skills
- Able to work under pressure with tight timeline of assigned tasks
- Prior experience in retail industry a plus
- Proficient in MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working Hours may vary depending on your involvement with the events
Sept. 20, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!