Posted on June 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client's operations run smoothly.
We are seeking to hire a young passionate and intelligent Bidding Intern who just graduated from school; who is currently serving (NYSC); or who recently finished his/her NYSC, to join the Bidding Team at NoemDek. The candidate must be intelligent, willing, intentional about growth and open to learning. The Ideal candidate will have the opportunity to learn, grow and build on the right skills to solve everyday problems. Also, the ideal candidate will be opportune to meet and work with many of our top performers who relentlessly continue to make profound contributions to the organization.
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals and other bid materials, including supporting documentation, charts, graphs, presentations, and other materials as required.
- Conducting research and analysis of potential clients, competitors, and industry trends to inform bid strategy and positioning.
- Coordinating with internal teams, including sales, marketing, and project management, to ensure bid materials are developed in accordance with company standards and policies.
- Supporting the bid team in scheduling and managing bid-related meetings, presentations, and other activities.
- Attending and participating in relevant industry events and conferences to build relationships and stay up-to-date on trends and developments.
- A Bachelor's Degree or HND in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Supply Chain Management or a related field
- 0-1 year of experience in bidding activities.
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This internship is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking individual to gain valuable experience and develop his/her skills.
July 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!