Big Data Intern
Posted on Sept. 23, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJoining Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally. Job Responsibilities : The intern will be playing a key role in the revamp of existing data pipelines and visualization, with the perspective of having programmatic data quality checks and cataloging capability, which are essential for data analyst/data scientist to perform analytics. By studying and understanding the data and pipelines, the intern will perform programmatic data quality checks and cataloging capability to ensure that data is reliable and available to our end users. Throughout the process, the intern will learn the skills of proper documentation for these works. You will learn:
- Industry practices and essentials to writing clean code in Python
- Industry usage of a proper CI/CD for code repository integration and deployment
- Pipeline design and boiler plating
- SQL database schema and table structure design
- SQL database usage of materialized view, view for operations
- Cloud computing technology - AWS
- Technical requirement gathering and translation to end to end data pipeline, for quality checks and cataloging purpose
- Creative and innovative mindset and ability to work independently
- Ability to use one or more development language (Python, SQL, ReactJS, etc)
- Familiar with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- Familiar with orchestration tools.
- Interest and experience in Data Engineering and Analytics
Oct. 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!