Biostatistician Intern- Canada
Posted on Sept. 17, 2023 by InternPlug
- Toronto, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
The Biostatistician Intern is an entry-level trainee position and will work with other biostatisticians in the group to provide statistical support in drug development setting. Key responsibilities and skills include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of database quality assurance checks.
- Responsible for assuring that data for statistical analyses are sufficiently accurate and consistent.
- Demonstrate extensive understanding of statistical concepts and methodologies.
- Responsible for accuracy and consistency of statistical tables, figures, and data listings, accuracy of report text, and consistency between summary tables in the body of reports and the corresponding source tables and listings.
- MS in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field.
- Technical competence and communication capability, both oral and written.
- Training and experience in experimental design, descriptive and inferential statistics, Biometrics and computer systems.
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Must live in Ontario, and be able to work in the office in a hybrid schedule.
ClinChoice Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Committed to Diversity
Oct. 17, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!