Bottega Veneta Human Resources Intern (Fall)
Posted on July 25, 2023 by InternPlug
- West New York, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionSummary Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Matthieu Blazy creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic. Job Description We are currently seeking a Human Resources Intern for the Fall Semester who will report to the VP of Human Resources as part of our dynamic team in New York. Role Mission This 6-month opportunity will allow you to gain experience within a luxury brand that will support you for your next endeavor and future career. You will gain a well-rounded overview of Human Resources as a whole and learn to thrive in a fast-paced environment. How you will contribute:
- Support full-time recruitment and staffing by posting open positions in compliance within Company and legal guidelines, sourcing appropriate candidates, facilitating meetings with hiring managers, and partnering with staffing agencies as needed
- Act as liaison between our retail doors and corporate offices, providing support as it relates to our employee population
- Manage the integrity and timeliness of employee paperwork processing including new hires, status changes and separations
- Support with tasks in HRIS systems; reporting, auditing and inputting data when needed
- Perform background and reference checks for new hires and review with HR Coordinator and HR Manager for hiring decision
- Support corporate internship program including the on-boarding, and daily support of students
- Partner with VP HR & HR Manager to complete special projects on an as-needed basis (EOM, Corporate Events)
- General administrative duties (filing, resume database maintenance, management of Dayforce time keeping and payroll enquiries, HRIS System (Workday), reports, Org charts, Expense reports, VP HR Schedule)
- Respond to staff inquiries regarding HR-related matters
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong PC (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- Eager to learn
- Knowledge with Workday preferred
- Students MUST be able to receive academic credit for this paid internship.
Aug. 24, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!