Brewery It Intern
Posted on Sept. 28, 2023 by InternPlug
- Toronto, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionDate: Sep 26, 2023 Location: Toronto, ON, CA Requisition ID: 28299 A Career in Beer and Beyond: Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Headlines: As a Brewery IT Intern you will be part of our Early Talent Program. Our Early Talent Program is Molson Coors’ undergraduate summer internship program, where students are exposed to the beverage industry, engaged in real-world problem-solving, and immersed in social and educational opportunities with other interns. The internship is a full-time summer position from May 6 – August 9 (Canada interns) and May 29 - August 9 (U.S. interns).
Housing assistance is available to candidates who meet eligibility requirements. Applicants must be an undergraduate student (enrolled in undergraduate courses), during the summer internship, to participate in the Early Talent Program. Interns who successfully complete the Early Talent Program are considered for full-time positions within Molson Coors Beverage Company, upon graduation.
- Identify Warehouse Efficiency Improvements (Materials/Finished Product)
- End User support assisting Deskside Services, Assist System Engineers with on-going initiatives
- SAP extended warehouse management (EWM), GE Proficy, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite, ServiceNow, Networks, Windows 10
- To collaborate with cross functional teams to contribute to MCBC IT objectives
- Exposure to MCBC CIO and IT leadership team
The Other Qualifications:
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, or Computer Science is preferred – relevant studies in business OR STEM related degrees also applicable
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Relevant work experience (prior internships or campus experience)
- Effective communication skills
- Thrives in ambiguous situations
- Resilient to overcome obstacles
- Driven and demonstrates a bias for action
- Highly Collaborative
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew. MolsonCoors_Canada Toronto
Oct. 28, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!