Broadridge Technology Internship - Summer 2024
Posted on Sept. 6, 2023 by InternPlug
- West New York, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionAt Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team. We are currently seeking sharp, technology-minded students with demonstrated leadership and technical skills to join our team for a 10-week summer internship commencing in June 2024. Opportunities may be available but not limited to the following areas:
- Software Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Development Operations
- Technology Business Management and Project Management
- Enterprise Systems Management
What you will Gain This is an exciting opportunity for you to learn more about the rapidly growing financial technology area. Our objective is to equip you with a real-world work experience while providing the core values and skills necessary for a successful career. You will have the opportunity to network, work side by side with highly engaged teams, and receive mentorship. Are you Ready for Next? Come explore Broadridge as your next potential employer. What to Expect
- During the program, your daily responsibilities will vary based on your job profile and team assignment.
- Broadridge will provide you with exposure to our leaders clients, and products allowing you to get a comprehensive experience.
- Placement areas determined during the interview process based on skillset, interest and availability.
- You will be included in projects that help you learn, develop business skills, and provide a meaningful contribution to Broadridge’s goals
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Science or other related area with a graduation date of Fall 2024 through Spring 2026 from an accredited University.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to promote teamwork and collaboration
- Interest and a real passion for becoming a part of the FinTech industry!
- Must be available for the full duration of the program to be eligible
Broadridge considers various factors when evaluating a candidate's final salary including, but not limited to, experience, skills, and education. Salary: $28 - $38 hourly Broadridge is made up of high performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you’ll be assigned to a Broadridge office and given the flexibility to work remote. Additional Information: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will close on Friday, December 22nd 2023(11:59 PM EST) Disability Assistance We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com .
Oct. 6, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!