Business Analyst Intern
Posted on Sept. 11, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Work Experience0-1 year
Salary5 - 12K/Month
This is a remote position.
We are hiring a business analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- We're a fully remote team with members based out of various parts of India. Your space, your way. No commute ever.
- We value productivity and quality deliverables as opposed to time tracking. You choose your schedule and work. No-fuss.
- You'll build some cool products in media and commerce for our customers across the globe.
- Annual offsite team catch-ups.
- Learnings and understandings of how products shape up from scratch and what it takes.
Oct. 11, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
2024 Business Analyst Intern - 3-months
In penultimate or final year studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mathematics, en…
Business Analyst Intern (Jan - May '24)
What you will do: The position reports to the Director, Service Operational Excellence, APAC…
CAPS Business Analyst Intern
Closing Date: July 27, 2023 Intern Dates: September 2023 through December 2023 Pay …