Business Analyst Internship - Fall 2023
Posted on July 12, 2023 by InternPlug
- Weston-super-Mare, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Company OverviewHere at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for?
Description & Qualifications
DescriptionProgram Dates: September 11-December 15
Internship Program Details: To be eligible for this program you must be able to work in a hybrid environment and be on site 3 days per week at our Weston (Fort Lauderdale-area) - FL office. This is a full-time role Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm EST.
About the Program:
UKG’s Intern Academy program is dedicated to helping college students jump start their business careers at a top-ranked technology company that cares about its people. Our interns work on enriching projects that have a significant business impact on the future of our company. In addition to your day-to-day work with your team, interns get to experience our award-winning culture through mentorship, learning programs, team-building activities, networking events, and more. We have big ideas — and need big thinkers to help us realize them.
About the Business Analyst Track:
As an intern in our business analyst track, you will work in various aspects of a global HR organization and gain experience working cross functionally. Responsibilities could include:
- Conducting user interviews to map/document flows and dependencies which influence engineering decisions
- Gain exposure to various business units by meeting with stakeholders to understand how they are using internal tools
- You will build an understanding of the rhythm of product life cycle while creating a log of future development work
- Contribute to efficiency and process enhancement projects
- Compile, analyze and track operational data/metrics
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or MIS strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
- The ability to draw conclusions and recommendations based on data analysis given a business environment
- Strong and effective organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and lead projects
- Data mining experience preferred
- Office productivity tools
Internship Eligibility Details:
UKG is unable to sponsor new applicants for employment authorization for our internship program, including students on temporary sponsorship through CPT. All applicants must be eligible to work in the US with no restrictions now and in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Aug. 11, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!