Business Consultant - Co-Op Student
Posted on July 2, 2023 by InternPlug
- Toronto, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionLocation: Toronto, ON, CA Vancouver, British Columbia, CA Edmonton, AB, CA Calgary, AB, CA Ottawa, ON, CA Halifax, Nova Scotia, CA Montreal, Quebec, CA Req ID: 34512 Jobs by Category: Students and New Grads Job Function: Co-op & Internship Status: Full Time Schedule: Temporary
You will be part of the Future Friendly Technology Services (FFTS) Strategy, Management & Operations team, responsible for planning and driving multiple initiatives in the areas of strategy development, operations enablement, and special projects. You will work closely with senior strategy managers to plan and deliver multiple strategic initiatives in the areas of employee recruitment, employee onboarding and enablement, positively impacting both TELUS employee engagement and our customers' consumption of TELUS' home solutions.
- Planning and management of multiple cross
- functional medium to large projects
- Designing and managing project dashboards
- Taking initiative and proactively supporting team's goals
- Managing executive level communications & stakeholders
- Relationship building, stakeholder management and organizational skills
- Performing research, applying critical thinking, and presenting findings and recommendations
- Managing and resolving obstacles and conflicts Project management experience
Aug. 1, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!