Business Operations Intern
Posted on Sept. 2, 2023 by InternPlug
- Cork, Ireland
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionDiscover Trend Trend Micro, a global cybersecurity leader, helps make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Fueled by decades of security expertise, global threat research, and continuous innovation, Trend Micro's cybersecurity platform protects hundreds of thousands of organizations and millions of individuals across clouds, networks, devices, and endpoints. As a leader in cloud and enterprise cybersecurity, the platform delivers a powerful range of advanced threat defense techniques optimized for environments like AWS, Microsoft, and Google, and central visibility for better, faster detection and response. With 7,000 employees across 65 countries, Trend Micro enables organizations to simplify and secure their connected world. For additional information, visit www.trendmicro.com Discover You
At Trend, we are always looking for top talent. We hire capability 1st, and you will work with the best. When you join us, you have direct access to any level, and freedom to make an impact and influence. With Trend Micro, you drive your own development. You are recognised for your passion to succeed, and can be the best part of yourself here.
Discover your next exciting career opportunity…. ** This role is a 7 month internship placement and is aimed at undergraduate college students as part of their 3rd year work placement. ** Your Future: At Trend, you will enjoy your paid internship while gaining invaluable experience. You will not be viewed as just an intern, you will be seen as a valuable member of our team. We offer hands on experience, broad exposure and dynamic challenges. We keep our intern group small, which means you get more opportunities and a chance to really bond with the other interns. You will also have lots of fun along the way, with the potential opportunity to travel abroad to visit other Trend Micro offices as part of your time with us. You will have the freedom to direct your own placement, get continuous feedback and will have an opportunity to be involved with activities outside of your job description. At the end of your internship, you will also have the opportunity to be offered a graduate role with Trend Micro once you have completed your college degree.
The Role: We have an exciting opportunity for you to gain experience in our European Business Operations organisation. Business operations ensures we have the processes, people, and technology in place to effectively and efficiently run the operations of our dynamic customer focused business. It spans several functional teams including Customer Success, Commercial Centre of Excellence, Sales Operations, Channel Management, Centralised Sales. Our primary focus is to create an environment for our customers to feel safe in the knowledge that they are protected by a world class security provider who always has their best interests front and centre and for our partners to thrive and drive revenue growth together with Trend Micro. Through project-based work, you can expect to develop your knowledge, build your experience and challenge your abilities in one or more of these business areas. You will be assigned more than one project and gain experience working with experienced people across many different areas of the business in a multinational company. If you have a passion for business and want to learn how a multinational company like Trend Micro operates and you have a desire to get exposure across multiple areas of a business, then this is the role for you where you will experience the following opportunities:
- Report into the Business Operations leadership with an individual mentor assigned to coach and guide you.
- Be assigned projects with real business needs and impacts.
- Work with diverse teams to understand business issues and design solutions to address these issues.
- Collaborate across multiple functions to gain experience and gain knowledge.
- Assess what it would take in terms of process, people and technology to move our sales commission payments from quarterly to monthly payments.
- Participation in rollout of a market leading Customer success technology platform.
- Participation in rollout of a new module in Salesforce.com that will improve efficiencies in our product configuration, pricing and quotation process.
- Design and track metrics that will give visibility to our key focus areas.
- Assess current new seller on-boarding process and suggest improvements.
- Improve forecasting of our hardware sales.
- You are a team player.
- Approachable, confident with a positive personality and an appetite for hard work.
- An excellent communicator with written and spoken English.
- Motivated and driven with exceptional time management skills.
- Able to follow through and complete tasks and work to support others to complete their tasks within tight time limitations.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to take responsibility.
- Great communication skills.
- You have a keen appetite to learn more in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive & fun outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Extensive MS Office skills, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Oct. 2, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!