Business Planning Intern
Posted on Aug. 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Pune, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Work in a highly motivated team for regional [EIMEA] scope in Business Planning area
- Develop and improve tools, dashboards, reports & analysis to enable the Business Planners to run efficient
- Demand Reviews and contribute to Sales & Operational Planning
- Develop proposals for KPI improvement e.g. forecast accuracy based on own data analysis
- Personal development through on the job learning and coaching from a dedicated mentor
- Support of and leading of sub projects in direct contact with different levels within the organization
- Minimum 1 year or more of active student status remaining
- Students with ongoing studies in the field of Economics or Engineering with strong interest in Planning
- Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills, experience with PowerPivot, PowerBI, Dashboards
- Fluent, advanced English skills
- Strong analytical skills, sense for accuracy
- Willingness to learn, curios, critical, innovative
- Enthusiasm, dynamic personality, and creativity, with the will to succeed
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID: 23053182 Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term Contact information for application-related questions: email@example.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Sept. 17, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!