Campus Graduate – Global Commercial Services 2024 Commercial Business Enablement Summer Internship
Posted on Sept. 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- West New York, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a leader in the commercial payments solutions space. This exciting and fast-growing business seeks to drive the success of businesses around the world, rooted in the truth that when our business customers thrive, so do we. We strive to serve all of our commercial clients, from the mom-and-pop store on Main Street to the largest global business.
We’re looking for undergraduate level interns to join GCS as a Commercial Business Enablement Analyst Intern. Commercial Business Enablement (CBE) is the critical engine behind the success of GCS. A global team, CBE is responsible for core GCS operational functions, including pricing and performance insights, data strategy & governance, commercial data analytics, client onboarding and implementations, and training and enablement for the sales organization. As an intern, you will lead a critical strategic project that supports our ambition to be essential to our commercial customers. Interns will analyze data and insights about the GCS business and our customers to develop effective strategies and efficient processes.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated interest in the commercial payments business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to distill down complex concepts or problems.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to continually learn about the changing payments landscape and emerging technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with and build strong relationships with leaders, colleagues in different time zones, and cross-functional partners to deliver value.
- Strong project management skills, communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated resilience, proactive problem solving, ‘can do’ attitude, and optimism in changing circumstances.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and driving continuous process improvement.
- Proficient in analytical and presentation tools, including MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Currently enrolled in full-time bachelor’s degree program.
- Students must have a graduation date between December 2024 and June 2025.
In order for your application to be considered, please complete the below steps:
1. Click on the link below and select “Apply”
3. Create a new username and password
4. Complete and submit your application
Our team will review completed applications on a rolling basis. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application and will be in contact with you by April 30th.
Salary Range: $38.45 to $87.00 hourly + sign-on bonus.
The above represents the expected hourly pay range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That's why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the “Know Your Rights” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters to access the three posters.
Oct. 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!