Client Advisor Intern Greek Speaking - Danforth Community
Posted on Sept. 7, 2023 by InternPlug
- Toronto, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Job TitleClient Advisor Intern Greek Speaking - Danforth Community
**As we have many branch locations across this market/quadrant, we are hiring multiple candidates for this position. You will be required to be fully available to work during RBC's retail branch hours of operation, including extended hours Monday through Saturday until 8:00 PM and Sunday as applicable. You will be placed into an hourly work arrangement as per branch's needs which guarantees a minimum of 20 hours per week (up to 37.5 hours per week). Apply today! **
What is the opportunity?
At RBC, we fundamentally believe that in order to stay connected with our customers and maintain relevance, we need to reimagine the role we play in our clients’ lives, adding value in the moments that matter. We value each person’s unique customer service style and encourage you to bring your best to our clients every day.
As the first point of contact at RBC retail banking locations, Client Advisor Interns are responsible for assisting members of our community who walk into our branches. Using hospitality-like skills they proactively welcome and engage clients, meet their everyday banking needs, resolve client concerns at first point of contact and uncover opportunities to provide additional client centric advice and solutions to meet their individual need.
What will you do?
- Maintain an engaging on-the-floor presence in our retail locations, ensuring every client is proactively greeted and engaged upon entry
- Actively listen to uncover the reason for their visit, taking ownership of client needs and resolving concerns at first point of contact
- Assist clients to fulfill their immediate everyday banking needs, both personal and business, using RBC’s systems and best in class digital platforms, while respecting client preferences
- Engage in discovery conversations to understand client needs, provide client-centric advice and personally fulfill on the appropriate simple advice, solutions and service
- Contribute to a culture of collective team success by uncovering opportunities to provide warm introductions to RBC Partners to fulfil on more complex client needs
- Champion digital enablement by proactively educating our clients to self-serve, while leading with advice, serving through digital where possible
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests while completing transactions
What do you need to succeed?
- A passion for hosting an exceptional client experience
- Curiosity, emotional intelligence and empathetic communication skills
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours
- A self-motivated eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Fluent in Greek
- Previous retail or customer service experience
- Experience in the financial or service industry
Is this job right for you? Check out our video and decide for yourself!
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Job SummaryExécuter toute une série d’opérations financières de routine, comme l’encaissement de chèques, le traitement de retraits, la réalisation de dépôts et la supervision des paiements de cartes de crédit et de prêts. Miser sur son expérience et sa très grande connaissance pratique du travail, des politiques et des pratiques pour exécuter des tâches quotidiennes ainsi que diverses affectations administratives et opérationnelles.
Address:TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Platform:Personal and Commercial Banking
Job Type:Regular – Trainee (Trainee)
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Oct. 7, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!