Compiler Optimization Engineer Intern - 2024
Posted on Aug. 22, 2023 by InternPlug
- Bengaluru, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionFor two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU - the engine of modern visual computing - the field has expanded to encompass video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Today, visual computing is becoming increasingly central to how people interact with technology, and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team! What you will be doing:
- Identify opportunities for performance improvements in the LLVM-based compiler middle end optimizer.
- Design and develop new compiler analysis passes and optimizations.
- Be part of a team that is at the center of deep-learning compiler technology spanning architecture design and support through higher level languages.
- Pursuing a B.S, M.S or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Background in Compiler Optimizations such as Loop Optimizations, Inter-procedural optimizations and Global optimizations.
- Excellent hands-on C++ programming skills.
- LLVM and/or Clang compiler development experience.
- Understanding of any Processor ISA (GPU ISA would be a plus).
- Good communication and documentation skills and self-motivated.
- M.S or Ph.D. preferred.
- Experience in developing applications in CUDA or other parallel programming language.
- Understanding of parallel programming concepts.
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks and NVIDIA GPUs.
Sept. 21, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!