Posted on July 15, 2023 by InternPlug
- New Orleans, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
You just might be the copywriting intern our creative agency needs!
Put your *write* brain to work while chalking up some real-life advertising experience in our paid internship program.
You’ll dive into a range of real-world projects for our growing roster of clients, collaborating with creative directors, designers, and other out-of-the-box thinkers all along the way.
From dreaming up big brand ideas to pre-production proofreading, you’ll get a taste of what it’s like to work as a professional copywriter.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Over the course of your internship, you’ll contribute to a number of projects, learning to creatively communicate across audiences and channels, including:
- Social Media by planning, curating, captioning, and scheduling content
- Print writing anything from short headlines to long brochures
- Digital crafting everything clickable landing pages, must-open emails, and more
- Proofreading using brand guidelines to check for consistent, corrects spelling and grammar
…and so much more!
THE (NOT SO) DIRTY DETAILS
- Immediate availability.
- Applications due: Friday August 4
- Program runs from September 5 through December 22, 2023. Start/stop dates are flexible!
- $25/hour non-negotiable pay rate.
- Internship is on-site, not remote.
- Maximum of 40 hours/week. Must have availability during business hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST).
At Plan B, we are champions for global responsibility, inclusion and progress. We strive to be a force for good—for our people, our clients, our industry, society, and the world. We keep our people at the center, creating opportunities for their professional development, and building a dynamic culture of growth and possibility. We don’t just accept difference – we seek and celebrate it. We’re committed to embedding diversity in our company mindset, our services, and our teams to empower an equitable and culturally progressive environment that makes us all better collaborators –– both with each other and the clients we serve.
Plan B doesn’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Aug. 14, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!