Cpu Compiler Intern
Posted on Aug. 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- Pune, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an energetic intern for the Grace CPU compiler team at NVIDIA. This team develops optimizing compilers for world's largest AI and HPC workloads : https://www.nvidia.com/en-in/data-center/grace-cpu/ . Our compiler organization makes its mark on every CPU, GPU, DPU and SoC product that NVIDIA builds. Would you like to be part of this outstanding organization? We need you design, develop and tune optimizing compilers for Grace. This C/C++ compiler will be key to performance of AI and HPC software that is deployed on NVIDIA Data Centres, on the cloud and at super computing centres around the world. In this role you will solve critical problems working alongside an outstanding engineering team with vision in Compiler technology and systems software, doing what you enjoy! If this sounds like a fun challenge, we want to hear from you!! What you will be doing:
- Work with a geographically distributed team to understand, modify and improve CPU Compiler SW at NVIDIA.
- Contribute new features and optimization techniques.
- Develop compiler software that accelerates applications.
- Be part of a team that is at the center of production AI, HPC and data center technologies.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree
- Compiler related course work or project experience.
- Strong hands-on C++ programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Eager to learn new technologies, compiler optimization techniques
- Familiarity with industry standard compiler infrastructure such as GCC or LLVM.
Sept. 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!