Customer Experience Support Intern
Posted on July 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
We are looking for Diploma interns to join us as Customer Experience Support. Within this role, you will be working from our Siemens’ office and also Digital Experience Centre (DEC) at Singapore Polytechnic.
- Prepare for the customers-facing onsite tours at the Digital Experience Centre
- Conduct tours via online or onsite at the DEC and demonstrate Siemens’ solutions for digitalization challenges to SMB customers
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies for promoting the DEC
- Support Partner-led events for the industry
- Support product-centric business intelligence projects
- Pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work well independently and with team
- Fast learner and have a strong sense of curiosity
- Good CAD knowledge and experience will be an advantage
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Aug. 17, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!