Customer Service Intern
Posted on Sept. 15, 2023 by InternPlug
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support Customer Service team in daily operational activities
- Administrative tasks (sending invoices, pods, creating customer service reports, etc.)
- Proactive communication towards customers & business about product availabilities and out of stocks
- In charge of reporting Service Level and Non-Delivery reasons
- Maintaining strong relationships with various departments such as Supply Chain, Marketing and Sales
Manages local & export orders from creation to invoicing, engaging in customer negotiations, exporting documentation, dealing with invoice disputes and customer complaints.
- Student with at least 1 year of active student status remaining.
- Flexible with excellent communication skills
- User-level computer skills: confident with Excel
- Accuracy, reliability, good time management skills
- Team player attitude
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Afrikaans with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID: 23054982 Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term Contact information for application-related questions: email@example.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Oct. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!