Customer Supply Chain Intern
Posted on Aug. 31, 2023 by InternPlug
- Cork, Ireland
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Logitech is the Sweet Spot for people who want their actions to have a positive global impact while having the flexibility to do it in their own way.
The Team and Role:
As Customer Supply Chain Intern, you will be an integral part of our dedicated Customer team within the larger Customer Supply Chain Europe organization. Working collaboratively with other Customer Supply Chain Specialists, Customer Collaboration Managers, Sales Teams, and Distribution Partners, your main responsibility will be to ensure the timely delivery of Logitech products to our customers through effective order management. This role is an opportunity to develop operational skills and contribute to enhancing customer satisfaction.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors and values you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Assisting in coordinating daily operational processes related to shipments, collaborating with stakeholders such as warehouses to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Ideating & delivering a key project resulting in time / cost benefit for Logitech.
- Supporting the validation and fulfillment of customer orders while identifying and addressing any potential risks that may impact service levels.
- Ensuring accurate order administration and standardized communication to provide customers with visibility into their order status.
- Participating in executing and optimizing various operational tasks such as intercompany orders, data management, order scheduling, event management, and more.
- Collaborating with fellow Customer Supply Chain Specialists, the Distribution team, and Customer Collaboration Managers to achieve key metrics and targets.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement, enhancing customer service, and challenging existing practices to drive continuous enhancement.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and experiences to our team:
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor's or master’s degree in business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in English. Proficiency in French is an advantage.
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude, with a goal-oriented mindset and initiative to contribute to team success.
- Familiarity with international business environments and experience working within them.
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Tableau.
- An inclination towards continuous learning, process improvement, and embracing new challenges.
- Additional certifications or knowledge in project management or continuous improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean Six Sigma, PMM, Prince2, Scrum, Agile, APICS) would be advantageous.
Desirable Skills and Traits: While not mandatory, the following skills and attributes would further strengthen your candidacy:
- Strong service-oriented mindset and hands-on approach to operational tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills, enabling effective order management and execution.
- Effective communication skills and sound judgment when interacting with stakeholders.
- A growth mindset, open to learning and adapting to new situations.
- Commitment to fact-based communication and decision-making.
Across Logitech we empower collaboration and foster play. We help teams collaborate/learn from anywhere, without compromising on productivity or continuity so it should be no surprise that most of our jobs are open to work from home from most locations. Our hybrid work model allows some employees to work remotely while others work on-premises. Within this structure, you may have teams or departments split between working remotely and working in-house.
Logitech is an amazing place to work because it is full of authentic people who are inclusive by nature as well as by design. Being a global company, we value our diversity and celebrate all our differences. Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem. If you feel you are the right candidate for the opportunity, we strongly recommend that you apply. We want to meet you!
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits packages and working environments that are designed to be flexible and help you to care for yourself and your loved ones, now and in the future. We believe that good health means more than getting medical care when you need it. Logitech supports a culture that encourages individuals to achieve good physical, financial, emotional, intellectual and social wellbeing so we all can create, achieve and enjoy more and support our families. We can’t wait to tell you more about them being that there are too many to list here and they vary based on location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in the ability, are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us toll free at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Sept. 30, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!