Posted on Aug. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
*This posting is for pipeline purposes only and not a hirable position*
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Security Engineer Intern to join our team. Locations vary depending on business needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
Demonstrate your skills that you learned in and out of school with the within ManTech. ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission-oriented Cyber Security Engineer Intern to join our Internship Program to be exposed to exciting hands on technical work to grow your skills and obtain a better understanding of the Cyber Security Field. At ManTech, you will work on innovative projects that offer great technical challenges. Interns work on guided projects over the summer that can directly flow back to real contracts. At the end of the summer, all of our interns brief their projects success across ManTech.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or related major.
- Coursework related and/or prior internship related to cyber security
- Work and collaborate within an agile team as well as with the other interns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- A passion for low-level / embedded cyber security engineering
- Working knowledge of CSOC
- Working knowledge of cyber security tools including: HBSS (McAfee endpoint suite), ACAS (Tenable/Nessus), SIEM technologies, RSA Archer, Redseal, and FireEye host/network security products.
- Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen and either hold an active US Security Clearance or must be eligible to obtain a US Security Clearance.
- Applicants with the appropriate skills but without a security clearance are still encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
What does an Internship at ManTech look like?
- 10-12 week long internship
- Real responsibilities working alongside experienced professionals
- Develop skills with hands-on projects and mentorship
- Team engagements
- Group activities and outings
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access
Sept. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Cybersecurity Internship Program
Cybersecurity Internship Program At AT&T, you’ll be empowered to create real change in an …