Data Analytics Intern For L'Oreal, R&I, Mumbai
Posted on Sept. 27, 2023 by InternPlug
- Mumbai, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal Research & Innovation (R&I) has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 4 100 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, open to the world.
In the department of Research & Innovation, we are looking for an Intern.
Type of contract : 6 – 9 months
Location : Mumbai, India
As an Intern, your main responsibilities are :
Data Analysis and Visualization:
Develop and maintain basic Power BI dashboards and reports to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
Utilize academic knowledge of M Query and DAX to manipulate data and create measures in Power BI.
Implement visualization techniques to represent data in a clear and insightful manner.
- Predictive Analytics and Modeling:
Apply academic knowledge of predictive analytics techniques to assist in forecasting future events and trends.
Utilize foundational knowledge in hypothesis testing and clustering to assist in extracting meaningful insights from data.
Use Python for basic data processing, visualization, and to assist in running predictive models.
- Machine Learning:
Apply foundational knowledge of Machine Learning to assist in developing models and solutions.
Utilize academic understanding of popular Machine Learning models like LGBM and XGBoost.
- Documentation and Reporting:
Document all stages of the research and development process, including data collection, analysis, interpretation, and modeling.
Prepare and present regular updates and reports on project progress and outcomes.
To succeed in this position, you have :
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a degree program in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- Foundational knowledge in Power BI, including academic understanding of M Query, DAX, and Visualization.
- Basic analytical skills with academic knowledge in hypothesis testing, predictive analytics, and clustering.
- Foundational knowledge in Python for data processing, visualization, and running basic predictive models.
- Foundational knowledge in Machine Learning and familiarity with models like LGBM and XGBoost.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically and analytically.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
Good to have ;
- Power BI , Python and Data visualization skills
If you identify yourself in this position, please apply by uploading your resume in PDF.
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further. We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt. We will be delighted to exchange with you!
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.
Oct. 27, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!