Data Engineering Intern, Summer 2024 – United States
Posted on Aug. 19, 2023 by InternPlug
- O'Fallon, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionOur Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results. Title and Summary Data Engineering Intern, Summer 2024 – United States We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Intern Program is a comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
- Volunteer and team building experiences
- Evidence of strong academics
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking
- Ability to partner across the organization
- Sound communication skills
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Sept. 18, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!