Posted on Sept. 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Jaipur, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Employment InformationExperience Any Industry Development / Internship Deadline 15 Nov-2023 Type Full Time Level Any Gender Any Age Any Updated 14 Apr-2023
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Elementor.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
Oct. 18, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Research & Development Intern - Associate Scientist (Bachelor's/Master's students)
Job Location Singapore Job Description Keen to work for one of the top Employers i…
Business Development Intern
About 1 Club: 1 Club is the world's first invite-only digital private members' club, connecting and…
Web & Application Development Intern
Join the Cleveland Clinic team, where you will work alongside passionate caregivers and provid…
Internship - Web Development Intern
Overview: Life Style Staffing is a national staffing firm with headquarters located in Madison,…