Digital Marketing Intern Pti
Posted on July 1, 2023 by InternPlug
- London, United Kingdom
- Marketing & Communications
- 1 Vacancy
Digital Marketing Intern PTI
Company: Prince's Trust International
Contract Type: Fixed Term (6 month contract)
Hours: Full Time, 35 hours per week
Closing Date: 23:59 on Tuesday 11th July 2023
Salary: £19,800.00 to £21,700.00 (pro rata) dependent on location and experience
Location: London or Manchester (Hybrid)
Our Marketing and Communications team are looking for someone who’s creative and enthusiastic to become the new Digital Marketing Intern in London or Manchester!
Your role as a Digital Marketing Intern will be to plan, develop and deliver relevant and engaging digital content in-keeping with the work of the organisation and supporting key campaigns. This will include developing social content, website updates and digital copy. You will be working with teams across the organisation to understand how digital content can best communicate the work of the organisation and its partners, managing incoming requests and contributing to the overall communications and marketing strategy.
This role is perfect for you if you are passionate about creating interesting and engaging content for social media and are confident in creating marketing materials for different audiences.
Perks for working at Prince’s Trust International:
- Great holiday package. 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus public holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave. Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave and pro rata entitlement for shared parental leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible and agile working. Where operationally possible, you can work your hours that support a work-life balance including compressed hours and hybrid-working (part office - part home-based) or working from home options.
- Benefits platform. Everything from health and financial well-being support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- A free employee assistance programme (EAP) to support your mental wellbeing.
- PTI will contribute 5% of your salary to the workplace Pension Scheme
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
- In-house and external training opportunities available throughout the year
Prince's Trust International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks (or international equivalents) in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within Prince’s Trust International, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
In further support of a Safeguarding First approach we are signatories to the Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. The Scheme facilitates the sharing of misconduct data between employers. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her/their understanding of these recruitment procedures.
We are committed to equitable work practices and believe in building a diverse organisation that is representative of and responsive to the needs of our young people and stakeholders. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian, Mixed and other Ethnic candidates which are currently under-represented throughout Prince’s Trust International.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
Req ID: 2532
Location: London, GB, W1B 1PE Date added: 28 Jun 2023
Job Segment: Intern, Marketing, Entry Level
July 31, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!