Distribution Business Manager Intern
Posted on June 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionDistribution Business Manager Intern
This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.
College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company's definition) undergoing a specific training and development path within the EMEA Graduate Program.
Apprentice includes students working at the company who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist. College Interns are university students who are working at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters. College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
The key responsibilities would include supporting the Distribution Business Manager with the following:
- Management of the transactional stock and sell business
- Engaging with existing and new partners to drive re activation and growth for HPE products and services sales
- Support the SMB team on any customer / partner escalations
- Supporting the SMB team with driving select partner programs – e.g. Silver Incubation/ SMB Select
- Assisting with onboarding of new partners
- Assisting with sales and marketing campaigns and events
- Supporting Distributors and resellers with the HP Engage and Grow Program
- Preparing reports on a weekly basis related to budgets and actual achievements against pre-defined targets
- Driving enablement activities through distribution and to our reseller base
- Learning and development on the HPE products and services portfolio
Education and Experience Required:
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in either Finance, Information Science, Sales and/Marketing.
- Some retail experience will be advantageous
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories. .
July 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!