Engineer (Intern #Ryr2024)
Posted on Sept. 10, 2023 by InternPlug
- Bengaluru, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Engineer (Intern #RYR2024)Job ID: R0294901 Full/Part-Time: Full-time
Regular/Temporary: Temporary Listed: 2023-09-06
Job Title: Engineer Java Developer #RYR2024
Role : 3 months internship
Resume your Résumé is our exclusive returners program in India tailored to support individuals on a career break in their journey back to the corporate world. We’re looking for talented professionals for various roles across our divisions, who have taken a career break of 18 months or more. We value the full breadth of our employees’ experiences – whether it is professional background and qualifications, or time spent doing the things that are most important to you. We want you to be the best you can be and make the most out of your next career step. That’s why we’ll support your return every step of the way - and you'll have all you need to capitalize on your true potential and past experiences
The Engineer designs and develops application code, implements technical solutions, and configures applications in different environments in response to business problems. To meet the requirements of the business, the Engineer actively participates in the design and architecture of the application or its components, investigates and proposes appropriate technologies to be used, promotes re-usability of existing components and contributes to the creation of frameworks. Assists more junior members of the team and controls their work where applicable.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits our full time employees are offered:
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with the following preferred technologies or, minimally, direct equivalents;
- Hands-on software development
- Should be able to contribute towards good software design
- Thorough testing of developed software
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Articulate issues and risks to management in timely manner
- Train other team members to bring them up to speed
- Analyse software defects and fix them in timely manner
- Work closely with Functional Analysis and Quality Assurance teams
Must have skills:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Java 8 and Enterprise Java
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience in Java frameworks – Spring
- Batch, Sprint Boot, and Hibernate.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Database – Oracle, Mongo DB, Elastic search etc
- Should have sound knowledge in Build tools - maven(preferably),gradle.
- Should have sound knowledge in web server like tomcat (preferably), weblogic.
- Should have sound knowledge in revision control system – Git (preferably), Svn
- Should have sound knowledge in Unit testing framework – Junit (preferably), Mockito
Nice to have Skills:
- Some exposure to UI Frameworks like Angular, React.
- Some exposure on ibatis ORM framework.
- Some exposure in Unix and Red Hat Linux
- Full Stack Development experience
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud dataflow
- Understanding of BDD frameworks
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
Oct. 10, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!