Posted on Sept. 19, 2023 by InternPlug
- Paarl, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Published14 September 2023
Job Reference No.3323773613
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Ability to accurately issue and receive stock
- Effectively and accurately execute regular stock counting
- Responsible to effectively deliver and collect spares as
- Adherence to SHE, HACCP, GMP and BRC
- Responsible for House-keeping of store and Workshop area
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Grade 12 with preferably Mathematics & Science
- N3 or higher Electrical qualification or similar
- Drivers license
- Computer Literacy with advanced Excel will be advantageous
- Sound Interpersonal skills and Team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Effectively and pro-actively solve problems
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Experience in a FMCG and in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Some knowledge/experience working with power tools
Forward your CV, relevant copies of qualifications and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25 Sept 2023.
If you have not received feedback within 2 weeks, consider your application as unsuccessful.
Note: Applications not accompanied by copies of qualifications will not be considered.
SkillsComputer SkillsElectricalExcelTeamworkTime Management
Oct. 19, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
HPC Software Engineering Intern
HPC Software Engineering Intern This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will…
Software Engineering Intern
Woodward supports our members’ wellbeing and regularly benchmarks with other companies in…
Position Title: Engineering Intern Job Summary Performs activities related to his/her fiel…