Family Health- Intern
Posted on Sept. 3, 2023 by InternPlug
- New Delhi, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionPATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing heath challenges. The position will work with PATH’s Family Health Program team. The family health program looks to deliver key projects and initiatives on Maternal and Child Health, Sexual and Reproductive Health, and Nutrition. PATH is strengthening the Family Planning Supply Chain, Rice Fortification, Comprehensive Lactation Management centers, landscaping for Anemia interventions, Respiratory Care management, and Tools for Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses. This internship opportunity will help the individual gain knowledge and experience across the breadth of the Family Health system in India. The intern will work on exciting problems in the Family Health domain to contribute to impacting millions of lives.
Duration: Three months (Full-Time) Hiring on a rolling basis
Overall learning goals for the Intern include but are not limited to:
- Develop a broad understanding of the Family Health thematic area in the public health ecosystem in India.
- Perform Research and Data Analysis for informing program strategy.
- Develop Technical reports and briefs for Program Deliverables and Proposals.
- Ensure Program Deliverables are on track by deploying and supporting Project Management processes and participating in planning discussions.
- Perform Data Analysis to inform Program Strategy.
- Perform Secondary Research to inform Program Strategy.
- Prepare Technical reports for the Program.
- Perform Project Management activities.
- Attend team meetings/calls and take part in the planning and implementation of activities.
Skills to be developed and/or expanded during Internship:
- Data analysis
- Secondary research
- Technical report writing
- Project Management
- Presentation skills
- Strategic thinking skills
Required Experience: The Intern should possess the following skills and experience to perform their activities:
- Master’s Degree (MBA/MPH/MHA/PGDM/PGDBA or similar degrees)
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree and experience may also apply.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis Skills.
- High Level of Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver good presentations.
- Ability to work on group as well as individual assignments.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong Self-Motivation.
- Prior experience / Internship with a consulting firm will be an added advantage.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment.
PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, caste, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Oct. 3, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!