Finance & Accounting Management Intern - P&G Summer 2024
Posted on Sept. 7, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to learn from the best and test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels, competition, and customers' reality which make working in an FMCG very dynamic every single day.
- Recognized Financial leadership - Finance people are an integral part of every multi-functional team, and we are key actors in strategy, business development and the decision-making process.
Finance at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business.
- Over the Internship Programme, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the following deliverables:
- Assume responsibility for strategy development and financial analysis for a regional portfolio.
- Demonstrate insights from trade, competitions to strengthen the commercial strategy.
- Integrate the brand strategy, pricing, consumer positioning and profitability to recommend solutions to identify and deliver business growth opportunities.
- Engage with multiple functional teams to evaluate business issues, anticipate questions, and demonstrate excellent analytical skills to optimize investment or handle risk.
THESE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF INTERNSHIP ASSIGNMENTS THAT YOU COULD HAVE:
- Lead Company efforts in Tax, Treasury, M&A, Corporate Strategy, Accounting and Internal Controls.
- Collaborate with a multi-functional team responsible for a brand, a service, or a key project.
- You will make finance recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral-B, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover, business and finance fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment, and promotion.
- Get business responsibilities from Day 1, providing critical financial perspective on decisions and projects for the brand/team.
- Sharpen your analytic, strategic and interpersonal skills
- Receive continuous coaching & mentorship – Formal and informal programs to ensure you get the most out of your internship!
- Work in a dynamic and supportive work environment. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility, diversity and work-life balance.
What are your possible career opportunities?
- A Global finance professional with opportunities to work on various Billion Dollar brands and different finance verticals across different markets and countries.
- Holistic skill development by rotating through multiple finance roles on offer. We seek to groom our finance managers to be leaders of the future giving them exposure to analysis, strategy, supply chain, and beyond.
- Leadership skills
- Strong thinking/problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to set specific goals and meet or exceed them.
- Ability to work effectively with others, while demonstrating integrity and high personal standards.
- You are a penultimate year student graduating between December 2024 – May 2025
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationInternships (Job Segmentation)
Oct. 7, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!