Finance Analyst Intern
Posted on Sept. 3, 2023 by InternPlug
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionBasic qualifications
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or a similar discipline.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables, complex formulas).
- You will be able demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have the right to work in the country you are applying for by start date
- You are eligible to complete an internship (4-6 months full time)
- You will be results driven with analytical capability and the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international environment.
About this Internship
An Amazon Finance Internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a dynamic and international environment and will serve as a superb introduction to finance and data analysis within the operational business.
Our Finance Internships are varied, and you could have the opportunity to join one of the following teams: Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Finance & Controlling, Operations Finance, Transportation Finance or Infrastructure Finance.
This internship is an educational opportunity, where you will apply your analytical skills and bias for action, to complete an impactful project that will support your own learning in the Finance Analyst function, as well as the team’s success (and ultimately our customers). You will assist with gathering data and finding out the exact trend that can be acted upon to reduce cost and/or improve efficiency. You will be involved in reporting, forecasting and building KPI dashboards that will support an entire business unit in their decision-making process. You will gain invaluable first-hand experience in improving accuracy alongside automating tools and processes. You can also expect to engage with Amazonians for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities with other interns throughout your internship.
If this sounds interesting, the application and recruitment process is as follows:
The first stage, is a video interview and technical assessment. This assessment can take around 30 minutes to complete. If successful you will move through to the final stage, which is a panel interview consisting of 2 interviews. If necessary you may also have to complete a language test.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Preferred qualifications are not required to apply for a position at Amazon. If you have all the basic qualifications above, we’d love to hear from you.
- Data visualization skills, such as proficiency in Tableau, QlikView, PowerPivot, or MicroStrategy
- Oracle, VBA and MySQL/SQL knowledge
- Ability to pay attention to detail, to do in-depth data mining, and to follow a methodical approach to work while also seeking to understand the big picture
- Experience in financial planning, financial reporting and/or root cause analysis
- Previous work experience such as a summer job, internship; even better if it was in a related field or busines
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel: +448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel: +3531800851489).
Oct. 3, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!