Posted on Sept. 22, 2023 by InternPlug
- Atlanta, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionComcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Are you an innovative, forward-thinker who would like to make an impact with the Fortune 50 company behind Xfinity, NBCUniversal, and more? Comcast’s Central Division is seeking dynamic, self-motivated intern participants who have a strong passion to drive the age of innovation though our immersive summer experience!
Our 11-week paid internship program gives participants hands-on experience working with various groups across multiple office locations within Comcast’s Central Division. As a member of the team, you will gain invaluable knowledge of the industry, be part of our diverse and welcoming culture, and receive exposure to other areas of the business.
Your experience will also include:
- Engagement & Exposure:Creativity, ingenuity, and innovation is the name of the game! As you get an inside look into the day-to-day operations of a cutting-edge media and technology company, you’ll work on creative, impactful, and thought-provoking projects with various business units. With many exhilarating experiences built into one internship, you will have the opportunity to take center stage and showcase your summer projects during the final Summer Showcase.
- Professional Development & Fun:You will have the opportunity to network with fellow intern participants through social activities, community building, and Experience Days. Our 11-week internship program maintains a strong focus on professional growth and development. Through activities like speaker series and skill-building workshops you will jump-start your career. Plus, we build in time for you to network with senior leaders and enjoy collaborative activities with your fellow program participants.
As a Finance Intern Participant, youcan expect to go from class to real-life business situations within the Finance department as you assist with the day-to-day operations of aFortune 500 media and technology company. You will gain exposure to business leaders and functions while you develop your business and financial acumen.
This role is an exciting opportunity that will focus on supporting the execution of significant projects that will require exceptional organizational skills and a customer-first mindset to succeed within a fast-paced environment.
Comcast has multiple internshipopportunities,and your responsibilities will vary; functional areas may include but are not limited to:
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Operational Finance
- Business Operations
- Revenue Assurance
- Commissions Analytics
- Marketing Finance
- Graduation date between December 2024 and May 2025
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Authorized to work in the United States of America
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week over 11 weeks
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
- Ability to work in both independent and collaborative environments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Prior business exposure through internships, work experiences, or campus organizations
- Currently pursuing a major in Business, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Interest in the telecommunications, cable, and media industries
- Atlanta, GA
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $25.00
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Oct. 22, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world…
Supply Chain Finance Internship - Summer 2024
This job posting is an “Evergreen Requisition” designed to gather talent for current or future op…
2024 Finance Internship
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across …
About Grainger Grainger is a leading broad line distributor with operations primarily in North …
Prudential: 2024 Corporate, Finance Internship Program (FIP)
Job Classification: Finance & Accounting - Finance & Accounting Prudential: 202 4 …