Finance: Internship Opportunities- Neurodiversity Hiring Program
Posted on Aug. 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Redmond, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionNeurodiversity Hiring Program
The goal of the Neurodiversity Hiring Program is to build an inclusive hiring approach that recognizes and embraces the strengths of Neurodiverse candidates. Neurodiversity encompasses a wide range of cognitive differences, such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia & dyscalculia.
Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of students from every corner of the world. This opportunity will allow you to bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
As a Financial Analyst Intern, you'll learn how to perform financial analysis from full-time professionals at Microsoft. This unique opportunity will get you involved in the dynamic high-tech space solving problems using best-in-class financial tools. You'll also be able to explore one of many areas of Microsoft Finance: Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury, Capital Markets, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or any one of the many product groups such as Office, Xbox or many others.
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Applies financial acumen to, and contributes to analytics of present and future financial performance of various products, segments, key performance indicators (KPIs), or other businesses with oversight from team members.
- Learns about and assists in the execution of forward-looking analyses with oversight from team members. Completes preliminary analyses to support preliminary and adjusted forecast cycles as appropriate.
- Responds to ad-hoc requests from team members and peers to identify critical information and analyze financial data to support decision-making. Understands and supports processes through engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Learns about and proposes recommendations for improvements to current methods used in collecting data, and creating reports. Learns how advanced technology is leveraged in Finance and across Microsoft to provide greater depth of analysis.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Data Science, or related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
- Eligible for the Neurodiversity Hiring Program
- One year of classroom or work experience in financial risk analysis preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-intern-pay
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.
Sept. 17, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!