[For 2024 & 2023 Graduates] Information Technology Internship
Posted on Aug. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job LocationTaguig City
Looking for new opportunities to grow and challenge yourself in a global landscape? Are you interested in an internship that gives you ownership over your projects and a preview of what it is like to be an IT professional at P&G? If you are passionate about innovating, developing, reapplying, and delivering new processes and technologies, then this role is perfect for YOU. Come and work with us in P&G, home to many global Top Brands!
The Dream P&G Internship is a flagship program offered to promising and driven undergraduate students interested in getting best-in-class trainings and growing as a leader. You will get to join our Manila Information Technology organization and get to know more about other departments – Brand Management, Consumer & Market Knowledge, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales, or Product Supply.
You should have the right curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, collaboration, and leadership.As an IT intern in P&G:
- You will gain a full experience of being a P&Ger by working on a live business project that you will own, lead, and deliver
- You'll experience a truly global work environment – interacting daily with P&Gers from various backgrounds, nationalities, and markets – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities
- Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship
- You'll live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work
- You can choose flexible work arrangements
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation for all our interns
- We love hardworking people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship
- You will feel like a true leader by communicating your work to P&G senior executives during your midpoint and final presentations
- You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than one-two years to graduate
- You display strong partnership, analytical skills, problem solving and solution-oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have experience working with groups through formal or informal positions of leadership (ex. student organization, varsity, thesis)
- You are driven to overcome barriers or setbacks to consistently deliver strong results
- You are confident collaborating with people from different levels, backgrounds and experiences
- You can use your analytical ability to derive insights from data and come up with business or organizational decisions
- You have strong passion to continuously stretch yourself to learn new things and grow as a professional
- You take initiative and show flexibility
- Legally eligible to work in the Philippines
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationInternships (Job Segmentation)
Sept. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!