Fullstack Engineer Intern
Posted on Aug. 19, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
As a Fullstack Engineer Intern, you will:
- Develop new features working with cross-functional squads, within a distributed team
- Use creative thinking - we are building most of our features from scratch and our product is unique (no competition!)
- Solve complex, but fun, technical problems
- Take active part in designing and creating UI, UX, APIs, and improvements to existing component
- Actively partner with data engineers to learn from each other and make well-rounded solutions and own end to end feature development
- Have space for ownership and to implement your ideas, hone your skills and explore new approaches and technologies
- Participate in the creation of our engineering culture, take part in guilds, knowledge-sharing, and other initiatives to help our entire team do their best work
You care about:
- User experience driven: you understand that products, concepts and implementation plans should all be accessible and ready for human consumption.
- Readable APIs and machine-readable UI are both a key part of working for our team.
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Cinch
...and you like (or are interested in learning) the following topics:
- Cloud based, micro services driven architecture
- CI / CD
- Test driven development
...and to spark your curiosity, we currently work with the following tech stack:
- Typescript (NextJS, React) for our frontend
- FastAPI for our backend
- Data: MySQL
- REST APIs
- Messaging: AWS SNS
- Cloud: AWS
We are looking for a passionate teammate with:
- A degree of motivation and who is a fast learner
- Hands-on experience with our tech stack is preferred
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
- Interest in message brokers and event-driven architecture (personal projects or working experience with Kafka are really nice to have)
- Experience with infrastructures using Docker and cloud providers (AWS)
- Eagerness to grow with the team, experiment with different approaches and learn as we go
Sept. 18, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!